Evergreen State Fair | August 21 - September 1, 2014
*All information provided on this page is provided for your convenience. We have tried our best to provide the most accurate information available, however the rules and regulations of the Evergreen State Fair supersede all information provided on this page.
Online Entry Guide
- Use only ONE prefix (skill level) per entrant, per department (not per item). [Example: An adult entering a hand crocheted cardigan out of yarn, would be class - Q3CB10. Q3C is the skill level for an adult entering this department, B10 is a crocheted yarn cardigan. All crocheted items entered by this individual in this department should start with the same 3 letters.]
- Print the Exhibitor's Handbook for the department(s) you wish to enter, so that you have the category codes handy.
- Online Entry must be completed by 6 August 2014. If you do not complete your entry by that date, please take your items to the Fairgrounds on the scheduled drop-off date, they will help you with the entry process there.
Step by Step Instructions for Online Entry (see photo guide below)
- Download and print the Exhibitor's Handbook for the department(s) you wish to enter. (Lace, Crochet, Knit Decorative Arts or Handspinning, Weaving, Basketry)
- Find the Prefix in the Handbook for your skill/age level.
- Find the category(ies) in the Handbook, that you wish to enter (circle them or write them down for later reference).
- Open an internet browser program on your computer (Internet Explorer, Google, Firefox, etc).
- Go to http://egreen.fairmanager.com/
- Click on "Log in/Log out".
- Select "Exhibitor" from pull down menu.
- Type in your first and last name, select "I am a new exhibitor". (If you have previously registered, select "I have previously registered" and type in your password.)
- Choose the appropriate department (Q: Lace, Crochet & Knit Decorative Arts or R: Handspinning, Weaving & Basketry)
- Choose the appropriate division that best describes the item you are entering (Baby, Afghan, Lace, Thread, Single-Ply, Felted, etc)
- Choose the appropriate class for your item. BE SURE TO WATCH THE PREFIX CODE. This code will remain consistent for all similarly crafted items (example; all knitted items, all crochet items, all spun items, etc).
- Enter a unique description of your item that will help fair officials match the tag to your item, if they become separated. (Example; instead of writing "red cardigan", write "red cardigan with ivory buttons and cables".)
- Click on "Add Entry to Cart".
- Repeat Steps 9 - 13 for each item you wish to enter. (You can save your cart at anytime and return later to continue adding items.)
- Once you have added all items you wish to enter, click on "Continue".
- Review all items in your cart to confirm that the Prefix codes are the same in all departments and you have not duplicated or missed any items.
- When you are sure you have everything correct, click on "Check Out".
- Type in the word "yes" and click on "SUBMIT".
- Print at least one copy to take with your entries, and an additional one for you to keep at home if desired.
- Be sure to take your items to the Fairgrounds on August 8th or 9th, during the entry times listed in the Handbook. Late entries can not be accepted.
Photo Tutorial Slideshow for Entering Online
Click Play to start the slideshow, or scroll through the images one at a time, using the arrows on the edges of the picture.